June 20, 2013

MPFL Road to Recovery

Wow. A lot has happened since my last update a couple months ago...

I am going to catch up and back date these - at least I will have it for my record.

At my second follow up appointment on June 18 I was able to bend my knee to 90 degrees which was amazing. Still not released to be out of the brace or to drive yet but I was close.


Just taking things day by day was hard and not being able to get around on my own/drive was difficult, but it saved gas right? 

By the end of the work day my knee was quite swollen and I was ready to be home.


I would pop the brace off when I was on the couch just for some relief.

I would have to say sleeping was definitely the hardest, I slept on the couch just so I would not move so much or risk my husband kicking me.

My outfits had to be planned around this guy - thanks Old Navy and Target for providing functional dresses = )


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on
    Love the new gifting ideas. natwestconstructions

    ReplyDelete