It has been a LONG time since I have done a Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley - I really want to try and get back into these, since photography has taken off I have not taken the time to appreciate the little random things in life that we photograph - so let the creative juices flow and take a look at my interpretation of the prompts.
1. Lace - Ok so this is not really lace, but burlap has a "lacy feel" to it right? Well it does in my book
2. Bling - This is my favorite necklace, hubs got it for me last Christmas - I love, love, love it
3. Wood - This is the fence in our back yard, we have horse shoes back there and apparently this is where they are stored
4. Fuzzy - My fuzzy and warm Uggs!
5. Felt - This is part of Bentley's Christmas stocking...some, ok most of the decorations may still be up...don't judge!
I really hope to be back next week, although we may be in New Orleans for Super Bowl weekend..have a great week!!